Celestial Impact Forum Index

<  Ideas and Suggestions  ~  reduce the ammo drop on the grengun?

Vesuvius
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quote
It's incredibly spammy right now. The balance of the weapon itself seems alright but the thing is you get 20 ammo for each pick up, if you just grab a pick up occasionally, you'll always have enough grengun ammo to spam the thing in every fight you get into. In CR, you can afford to just spam it behind you to deter pursuit as you're running away. The ammo you get per pick up should be a little more comparable to the shotgun and railgun, especially considering it's also a slow fire weapon and isn't going to go through 20 ammo very quickly.
creamola
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Developer Joined: 04 Apr 2007 Posts: 136 Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Yea I totally agree on that. The raise in amount of ammo in grengun items was ninja changed by coorn so it didn't receive proper testing.

In my opinion the grengun should be abit stronger but have a longer fire delay then how it is now to even further reduce the spamming.

Daemon
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quote
i totally agree with that, the weapon is just weak. The ammo pickup should be around 6-9 or something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger