Celestial Impact Forum Index

<  Ideas and Suggestions  ~  a map that includes a house

pasta
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Jun 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Trollhättan, Sweden
hi (look) im wright in english now (fishy) Razz
i think a map/ planet,asterioid with a house or some things like that would be asome and the house cant be destoyed, how cool isent that? an alien labboratory that u can run in(for a exempel).
I love the idea i hope u guys do it 2 couse i want it in attlest 1 map Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pasta
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quote
Hi again i have an idea of a map with house again:
A destroyed city with a lots of houses / ruines, and sneeks that u can hide in. and one another idea is:
1.1:that on some house roof(hus tak) its sits a machine gun u can go in and shot peoples with and when ur done u just go out from it and jumps away.
1.2: u can also have machineguns inside the house that shot out from windows, then its harder to gets hit. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fluguber
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quote
As The Game Curently Is Houses Are A bad Idea, If You're In A Small Space Then You Can Chush Players With The Dirtgun, So Noone Would Be Inside. To have A City Then The Map Must Be Big And Flat And There Are Few Players So You Might Never Find Anyone! It's A Good Idea But Will Not Work Without Lots Of Changes...
pasta
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quote
Fluguber wrote:
As The Game Curently Is Houses Are A bad Idea, If You're In A Small Space Then You Can Chush Players With The Dirtgun, So Noone Would Be Inside. To have A City Then The Map Must Be Big And Flat And There Are Few Players So You Might Never Find Anyone! It's A Good Idea But Will Not Work Without Lots Of Changes...

ok..... Sad
maybe ur right but ill should be in it if il played the map ill tried to make a house by my self ( not so good Razz, looks moore like a mountain)
but ill thinked it was cool to sit on the second floor and snipe out from the window Very Happy

Alfredaren
Silverfish
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Yeah this is where brushes (indestructible boxes) would come in and make pasta's day! Rolling Eyes

@ Writing in english, you see that wasn't very hard now was it Razz , we all understand what you're saying and that's what's important, remember you get better the more you use it too Smile .
Fluguber
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quote
That Would Only Stop The Houses From Being Flatened. Not Players From Being Crushed. Wich Is The Main Bad Thing...
pasta
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quote
Silverfish wrote:
Yeah this is where brushes (indestructible boxes) would come in and make pasta's day! Rolling Eyes

@ Writing in english, you see that wasn't very hard now was it Razz , we all understand what you're saying and that's what's important, remember you get better the more you use it too Smile .

ya ya Razz

Alfredaren
pasta
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Fluguber wrote:
That Would Only Stop The Houses From Being Flatened. Not Players From Being Crushed. Wich Is The Main Bad Thing...

..............ok maybe it is a bad idea then blablabla......... ill just think that it would be fun.

Alfredaren
Fluguber
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quote
No, It's Still A Good Idea. I Posted A New Thread For Wepon Banning, Banning The Dirtgun And "Brushes" Would Solve Everything... But... Not The Map Size... Well Bots Would But I Don't Think That Will Happen...
pasta
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quote
i have a nother example of the house:
it can be in like 3 material of walls so on one material u cant destroy(steel) but another material u can destroy(wood)
and on is strong but it can be destroyed (but it will be harder)(betong)

so now i dont think it will be any problem (ok il understand a city was bad)
but if its only like 1-4 houses with like 2 room on every floor and some part of the wall is destroyable(it will be another material)
and you can still cruch them u just blow a hole on a destroy able wall and jumps up and push the enemy in the corner with a dirtgun and he will be crushed

and shit the same if the map is´nt flat just put the damn thing there Razz
but dont do so when u use the dirt gun around the house and under so it will fly(that would be crasy:P )

Alfredaren